Dental Crown Special Offer - 30% Off
A dental crown is a great treatment option to have damaged teeth restored. This procedure helps save our patient’s tooth instead of having them extracted.
How much does a crown cost in Canberra?
- Dental crowns price is on average $2500-$3500 in Canberra
Dental Crown Cost in Identity Dentistry
- Our quality in-house CEREC Emax ceramic dental crown costs only $1,700 (30% off). Our Cerec crown is made in-house using top quality material, latest technology and hand crafted by our qualified and experienced dentists.
- We believe quality dental care should be affordable to our patients and your dental health and wellbeing is our top priority.
Offer subjects to change without notice.
Item numbers: 613 for Emax Crowns and Zirconia Crowns; 615 for Porcelain Fused Metal Crowns; 618 for Full Metal (including Gold) Crowns
BUPA Members First Dental Provider and HCF More For Teeth Dental Provider
- Get more benefits back on Dental extra claim
- Provide certainty of costs for dental treatments, and peace of mind
- Dental Fee pricing is set at Bupa/HCF scheduled fee level, Bupa/HCF members can claim maximum benefits with us than a non-provider practice, means you get more money back and pay less out-of-pocket
- On the spot instant claiming, simply swipe your Bupa/HCF health fund card on our Hicaps machine, and your claim is made on the spot; you don’t need to make the claim online or go to a Bupa/HCF branch to claim with your receipt
Call or e-mail us today to see one of our dentists. If we are busy and unable to take your call, please leave a voicemail and we will respond within 1-2 business hours.
Identity Dentistry: (02) 6248 5692 or firstname.lastname@example.org