- We welcome patients from all health-funds.
- We have agreed to be recognised as an approved BUPA and HCF service provider.
- BUPA patients have access to lower fees for their dental treatment as well as a higher rebate from their respective health funds. For children up to the age of 25, on their parents’ insurance cover (with Hospital AND Extras Platinum, Gold, Silver or Premier Extras cover), there will be no out-of-pocket expense for their dental treatment.
HCF & Manchester Unity
- For all dental patients with extras cover under HCF, this will entitle them to no out-of -pocket expense preventative care which includes six-monthly check up and cleans (including radiographs), fissure sealants and mouthguards.
- In order to verify that you are eligible for these entitlements, please enquire directly with your health insurer.